Engaging students with one another and with course content increases the likelihood of achieving learning outcomes. Planning for engagement at a distance, whether physically distant by six feet in the classroom or virtually distant while accessing the course remotely, requires additional strategies. Here, we have gathered resources to get you started.
- Strategies for Creating Engaging Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning Environments https://weblearning.psu.edu/strategies-for-creating-engaging-synchronous-and-asynchronous-learning-environments/
- Active Learning while Physically Distancing crowd-sourced document
- Zoom Questioning Strategies to Increase Engagement: http://itld.psu.edu/training/zoom-questioning-strategies-increase-engagement
- Engaging Students Series: https://tlt.psu.edu/ess/
- Increasing Learner Engagement in Remote Settings: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-how-to-increase-learner-engagement/welcome