Classrooms at Penn State are either supported locally (i.e., by the College of IST) or centrally, by the University.
- Westgate classrooms maintained by the College of IST: E165, E202, E203, E208, E213
- Westgate classroom maintained by the University: E201, E205, E206, W201 (Cybertorium), and W219
Where can I find information on classroom technology?
- Information on databases, file storage, practice labs, software, webspace, and more appears on the College of IST Classroom Portal page.
- Quick guides to using Zoom on IST Classroom podiums are located on the Using Zoom in an IST Classroom page.
- Educational software is recommended on the Keep Teaching Software page.
- To request new educational software and courseware, visit the University’s Software Request page.
How do I request software or virtual labs to be added to my course?
- Email Helpdesk at Helpdesk@ist.psu.edu.
How do I get help evaluating instructional technologies to enhance my course?
- Email Learning Design at LD@ist.psu.edu.